हंसो नयतु न: प्रज्ञाम
“Give us the wisdom and ability to comprehend”
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL, BRIJ VIHAR, GHAZIABAD
(An Institution of the Child Education Society (Regd.) Delhi)
Child Education Society, the governing body of Bal Bharati Public Schools and other institutions of higher education, was set up in the year 1944 during the pre independence era when the elders thought that Indian culture, heritage, tradition and ethos must be preserved and conserved. In order to achieve these objectives, it became obligatory for the Society to educate the young people. Thus the Society was registered under the Societies Act, 1860.
The Child Education Society has witnessed phenomenal growth in recent years,with the number of institutions going up from just one school and a Nursery Teacher Training institute in 1984 to as many as twenty-four today. Seven of these are Project schools in collaboration with the Indian Railways, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) and Moser Baer. This is largely the legacy of a towering figure, a visionary, a mover and shaker, the late Mr. K.K. Khullar, President of the Society.
The society is now under the able guidance of Mr. Nikhil Channa, the President of Child Education Society. He plays a pivotal role in promoting excellence and diligence amongst the students. The society is backed with a team of highly dedicated and qualified teachers, well- equipped with competent teaching techniques and aids to achieve the goal of providing the best in school education and sports.
Bal Bharati Public Schools are comprehensive, co-educational English Medium schools. Hindi enjoys its place of pride as the National Language in its curriculum.
Core Schools (Existing)
- Sunshine World School, Ludhiana, Punjab
- Bal Bharati Public School, Neelbad, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Brij Vihar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Dwarka, Delhi
- Bal Bharati Public School, Ganga Ram Hospital Marg, New Delhi
- Bal Bharati Public School, Ludhiana-I, II Punjab
- Bal Bharati Public School, Manesar, Haryana
- Bal Bharati Public School, Navi Mumbai
- Bal Bharati Public School, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura, Delhi
- Bal Bharati Nursery School, Pitampura, Delhi
- Bharati Public School, Rohini, Delhi
- Bharati Public School, Solan , Himachal Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Nursery School, Rohini, Delhi
Core Schools (To Be Opened Shortly)
- Bal Bharati Public School, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Project Schools In Collaboration With
- Bal Bharati Public School, Anuppur (M.B.Power), Madhya Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Nishatpura, Bhopal ( Indian Railways), Madhya Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School,NTPC Darlipali,Sundergarh,Orissa
- Bal Bharati Public School,Gadarwara(NTPC),Madhya Pradesh.
- Bal Bharati Public School,Indraprastha Yojna(Bharat City),Ghaziabad
- Bal Bharati Public School, Jhanor (NTPC), Gujrat
- Bal Bharati Public School, (APCPL-IGSTPP), Jharli, Haryana
- Bal Bharati Public School,Khargone(NTPC),Madhya Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School,Kudgi,(NTPC),Karnataka.
- Bal Bharati Public School,NTPC Nabinagar,Aurangabad,Bihar
- Bal Bharati Public School, Ratnagiri (NTPC), Gujrat Maharashtra
- Bal Bharati Public School, Simhadri (NTPC), Andhra Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Sipat (NTPC), Chhattisgarh
- Bal Bharati Public School, MPPGCL, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh
Each School is managed by a separate Managing Committee in accordance with the rules as prescribed by the concerned State but is ultimately responsible to the Apex Body.
The Schools built by the Society are set in congenial surroundings. They are housed in modern attractive buildings equipped with all requisite facilities, well stocked libraries, laboratories, computers, audio-visual equipment, facilities for creative arts, indoor and outdoor games and swimming pools (wherever possible).
Bal Bharati’s education philosophy is inspired by the maxim “ अनोभद्र: कृतवो” “Let noble thoughts come to us from all sides.” It provides comprehensive education,keeping in view the country’s rich heritage and cultural background and opens opportunities for the development of different facets of the child’s personality.
Besides academic excellence and intellectual development, the Schools, endeavour to help each child discover and develop his/her innate talents and abilities. They seek to instil in the children proper habits, positive attitude and values such as truthfulness, unselfishness, self-respect, self control, sense of duty, good manners, fair play, team spirit , dignity of labour, punctuality, compassion, freedom of mind and a rational and scientific approach.
Conscious effort is made to foster pride in and love for the country and its great heritage and tradition.Tolerance is epitomized in the noble phrase “वसुधैव कुटुंम्बकम”- “The whole world is one family”